Submit Guest Post: Are you a blogger or writer looking for Submit Guest Post? Guest post submission is the most useful SEO technique to create genuine backlinks. Fybblog invites you to submit a quality guest post in exchange for a backlink.
Important Note: if you are sharing the article or post by just filling some text, links and totally for the client’s Backlink, we do not accept that post and we do not reply on the mail.
Poorly written articles will be rejected. We won’t bother emailing you back.
If you are a creative content creator or Blogger or Affiliate Marketer who can contribute Helpful Content you can join us as an Official FYB Author – for more info contact us
please, share your portfolio in the mail.
To become a regular contributor at Fybblog, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
How to write for us
- Research on the topic or niche, Product/Service you want to publish content.
- Content should have at least 200-300+ search volume (check with seo tools)
- Content should be problem solving and factually helping the reader.
- Include related sub keywords in the article with proper heading, sub-heading, description.
- The content should be at least 1000+ words (depending on your topic more words are good e.g 2000-3000)
- SEO Keyword: Focus Keywords and Related Keywords Must be included in the post, relevant to the article.
- Featured image size 1200x630px and should be in best resolution. (blurry image / text on image is not good and not accepted)
- Must add 2-3 in post images of 1200x630px or 780x470px. (with alt text)
- Share the images separately in the mail
- Must mention your target focus keyword and category in your mail
- We will review your article based on it and then publish if it is eligible.
- One Link Will be Accepted per Article
- Other Related Links are accepted if they are relevant.
- You can put upto 2 Affiliate Links in the article
Categories you can create content and Submit Guest Posts for :
- Digital marketing
- Finance and Investing
- -Study Abroad
- Tech & Gadgets
- Stories & Motivation
- – Motivational Stories
- – Legend’s Quote
- Product Reviews
- Make Money from Home
- Home Improvement
- Free Downloads
- Expert Tips
- -Movie / Web series review etc.
- -Celebrity bio etc.
Google Web Stories Content Also Accepted
If you are a creative writer, you can share the web Stories content that is worth watching. please follow the below-mentioned points.
- Minimum 12 Slide Contents Should be There
- Relevant Images for each Slide (Size-640x853px and use an aspect ratio of 3:4)
- Content Should be Engaging
- Only One Link will be provided in exchange
- If your content is engaging Stories might go viral that can bring millions of traffic.
Remember few things before Submitting Guest Post
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Fybblog audience.
- Credit: Fybblog respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Fybblog’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Fybblog. Also, by submitting a post to Fybblog, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Now that you got an idea of the kind of content we are looking for, let’s take a moment to go over the proper way of sending us your article.
Editing (Currently available only for Sponsored posts)*
We seek only the highest quality content. It is not our responsibility to edit your article for you. Before you send your article over, have a friend or colleague edit it. We expect content that is ready to be published right away.
- Poorly written articles will be rejected. We won’t bother emailing you back.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site. Take a moment to visit our homepage and read an article for yourself.
- The article must be at least 1,000+ words. We’re not interested in articles that were half-assed or slapped together in a few minutes.
It’s very important that you format your guest post article to the following guidelines:
- Break your sentences into paragraphs, and make a para of 20 words or less.
- Use bulleted lists where possible.
- Don’t overuse bold and italic formatting.
- Distribute the text with the appropriate heading, no section should be carrying more than 300 words.
- For main headlines use H2.
- For sub-headlines use H3.
Q. “What if I don’t have images?”
Don’t worry, we will make sure your article looks beautiful. 🙂 but it will take more time to publish.
if you sponsor your post then we do it on priority.
Q. “I have my own images, what size should they be?”
If you are taking your own screenshots to illustrate the article, make sure the image width is at least 800px wide, and the height is at least 500px, when saving for the web in Photoshop, save it as a JPG image with 80% quality.
Make sure to name the images correctly giving descriptive titles:
- bad example – pgffdgh4372e24352.jpg
- good example – how-to-build-an-earning-career.jpg
To better convey the point don’t forget to add a caption under the image.
For the featured image there are two options, the cover image should be 1400 x 800px. Make sure the image is not distorted or disproportionally stretched.
When linking out make sure the website you link to is credible and a trusted resource. Don’t link out more than needed. We may have previously discussed a topic you refer to in your article. An easy way to find content and keywords on our websites is by using Google.
About The Author
We credit all authors. Your full name, picture, short biography, and links to your website and social media profiles.
- Full Name: Your name will be shown right after the article.
- Email: Provide an email address registered with fybblog.net to be used for your author profile picture. Fybblog is a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
- Bio: Short description of who you are and what you do (including links to your website and Twitter account).
Benefits to Submit Guest Posts
Writing for Inspiration feed is a great way to tell your story, share experiences, get exposure, and help other designers, entrepreneurs, and creatives grow.
- Your article will be open to our entire community to see.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, and website, along with a short bio.)
- You’ll be giving back to the community by sharing your knowledge.
- You’ll get a backlink for your website or profile (will be a no-follow link)
If you are ready to submit a guest post on fybblog, please send us a ZIP file containing your article, images, and a short bio. If your article is good to go, we will intimate you over email.
- Your submission must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- We may edit with some changes before submission to our website.
- Your article must credit all the sources.
Note: We receive hundreds of submissions and it’s impossible for us to get back to everyone. If you don’t follow our directions, your email will be ignored.
The subject line should be: Article Submission or Guest Post Article Submission
Send your mail to: [email protected]